Best English Software

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

IF YOU FAILED IN GETTING A VISAS DESPITE, HAVING ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN FUTURE? 26/08/2008

Failure is the pillar of all success so if I failed to achieve a visa still I would work on my goal. I may study in reputed private university of our country.

I will study Bachelor of computer science in that case. In our country I have a few options but I have to create my world on my own. Government jobs are there but it is mainly corrupted. Private jobs are less dynamics with less freedom with high pressure from upside all the times. In private sectors in our country the main problem is when the workers age goes above 37 .private companies usually reject them and make new admission for new upcoming bright students. It is due to our population growth is very high with high unemployment rates.

So my option is first of all I have to do all the matters on my own like on line businesses, E-business is much more effective throughout the world. Affiliate marketing, date entry, survey can be done through internet on line website. I can create my own website. I can earn money independently creating my website and selling product/promoting. There are some legal HYIP on internet. They give 2% interest everyday for deposited money. I can invest there.

When I will be successful on those fields, then I can share my imaginations or thoughts of my project (SOFTWARE PLANNING) with other software engineers to help me. I can share my opinion.

Afterward, I can do dynamics work like film making after completing graduation. Subject might be authentic in view .I can borrow a loan showing my property to make a film. I can create my own coaching centre for the O/ALEVEL students. So my irrefutable denouements is that if my visa fails, it will not be the end, it will be a beginning of a new era.THANKS…

Writer# MD HASANUR ALAM KHAN
E-MAIL#hasanur2007@hotmail.com .
Phone# 880-01720122851 SKYPE ID# hasanur20071

No comments:

Post a Comment